This post may contain affiliated links, which means if you purchase an item I will earn commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
As I sit in my tiny apartment hiding from the crazy New York City streets, I can only think about the part in Cinderella (the TV movie version from the 60’s not the cartoon) when she sings In My Own Little Corner. Unfortunately it is true– my teeny tiny room is in a corner. Oh how I long for more space and a chance to fully decorate an entire house. Right now my room looks like a stuffed turkey where even a new candle would be too much to add to it. Until the time comes when I will once again know what space feels like, I will dream of decorating my imaginary house.
1. AERIN marion tapered ceramic vase
2. New York Skyline gold leaf painting
3. Pottery Barn adeline upholstered armchair
4. Kate Spade loop de loop rug
5. Williams Sonoma petite ginger jar floral vines
6. Uttermost genell side table
7. Serena & Lily hanover chair
8. Target staten side table
9. One Kings Lane solid cashmere throw
10. John Robshaw laleti pillow
11. Williams Sonoma white alabaster slanted bookends
12. John Richard collection mosaic mirror
13. Serena & Lily georgia table lamp