This post may contain affiliated links, which means if you purchase an item I will earn commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
“Eventually you’ll end up where you need to be, with who you’re meant to be with, and doing what you should be doing.”
Happy Friday!!! I am SO excited and happy it is the weekend! My mom is flying into town today and we are spending the weekend frolicking around the city. The only real plan we have is going to see the American Ballet Theatre perform Swan Lake. Misty Copeland will play Odette! I can’t wait to see her perform (again) and have my mom experience a ballet at The MET Opera house. Other than seeing the ABT perform, on our agenda will be going shopping and having brunch and dinner downtown. It is going to be a great weekend!
Last weekend I saw The Chainsmokers in concert. One of the most wild and fun concerts I have ever been to. Everyone in the entire stadium was jumping around and dancing. Felt like I was at a rave. The Chainsmokers have a lot of energy and they sure love their pyrotechnics. If you haven’t seen them in concert I highly suggest it. Really was so much fun!
This week was uneventful but somewhat relaxing. I am in the middle of my 2nd BOCO challenge and I am tiiiirrreedd. My body is exhausted but I am starting to see results which is great! I think we have another week or two left of the express challenge, so it is crunch time!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! XO
1. Funny or Die: a Handmaid’s Tale for Men
2. Why you should spend more time being creative
3. How cute is this romper?!!
4. Our favorite twins tell all
5. 9 famous women and the sofas they love to lounge on
6. You’ve been doing lobster rolls all wrong
7. Elevate your outfit with this clutch
8. Why you should monitor your freckles this summer
9. Wouldn’t be summer without this….
10. Style lessons from our dads