There is no horsing around when it comes to your wardrobe. Besides the high thrill of the race, the Derby is well known for it’s fashion. I usually like to keep my hat simple and let the dress be a little bit more vibrant with a print. If you are unsure of where to shop, Vineyard Vines is the official style of the Kentucky Derby and always has a full collection for both men and women. Lilly Pulitzer is another great contender for the perfect derby dress and I can never say no to a Lilly. Here are some other cute options that will make you feel as if you are in the millionaires row—one can dream 🙂
1) Kate Spade New York Thalia Top is so cute!
2) Lupita Nyong’o is named People’s Most Beautiful and boy does she deserve it!
3) I tried Barry’s Bootcamp for the first time! It was hard but I loved it! Post to come soon 🙂
4) My New York Junior League Shops! committee had a successful event at J.Crew this past Wednesday. Check it out here on my instagram.
5) Kate Middleton and Prince William are simply perfection in their royal tour of Australia.
6) J.Crew is having a 30% off sale! Here are my current must have!
7) This outfit is so lovely!
8) Everyday etiquette: always be cheerful and grateful!
9) My favorite J.Crew necklace.
10) This book has changed my life. Grateful I decided to read it. I can’t wait to read it again 🙂