This post may contain affiliated links, which means if you purchase an item I will earn commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Men, what the holly do we get them? I could easily give you a 4 page essay on what I want Santa to leave under the tree. For guys I feel it’s a shrug and an I don’t know when asked the question. Maybe I feel this way because my dad usually never knows and ends up asking for the standard shirts and ties (or my mom tells him what he wants). For outside family gifts like Secret Santa at work he always ask for gift certificates. A simple man my dad is. Sometimes, however, he will get a little bit more specific and ask for some sport’s equipment or a new book. My brother-in-law is a little easier to shop for. He is outdoorsy so a Yeti cooler or a new pair of Barbour gloves are the perfect gifts to get him. Still there is always the consistent what do you want question asked before you finally pry it out of them.
If you are unsure of what to get the men in your life, a nice sweater is an elevated standard gift to give. They probably are in need of a new one anyway! An electronic device like Bluetooth speakers or a monogrammed iPad cover/stand will be a gift they didn’t know they needed. Go the extra mile and gift them a new pair of loafers or a peacoat. Do they love to travel? A sleek weekender bag is perfect for them. Are they outdoorsy? a new Barbour jacket and duck boots will keep them warm. A classic bowtie or a cool cable USB charger make great stocking stuffers. Whatever you gift the men in your life, know that they will appreciate it.
1. Barbour holme quilted water-resistant jacket
2. Mark and Graham Mercer iPad stand iPad air 2
3. Enlist cable-knit cotton blend sweater
4. L.L. Bean original duck boots
5. Collard Greens prince of wales bow tie in red
6. Patagonia classic retro-x jacket
7. Barbour leather gloves
8. Bose soundlink revolve bluetooth speaker
9. Barbour navy Bradford Gilet
10. Native Zebra Union USB-A to USB-C charging cable
11. J.Crew lambswool crewneck sweater in cable-knit
12. Tuckernuck dark brown horse bit loafers
13. J.Crew dock peacoat with Thinsulate
14. Bric’s Firenze 22″ leather duffel bag
*Check out more holiday gift guides here