“Give yourself permission to live a big life. Step into who you are meant to be.
Stop playing small. You’re created for greater things.”
Happy Friday friends!! This week went fast, but I am not complaining one bit. Last Monday I went on a day date with my dad to see 13 Hours…… SO GOOD! And really intense! I want to see it again! Wednesday night was spent playing squash at the Athletic Club. It really is a fun game to play… still scared of the ball though.
My week was good, but my weekend is going to be even better. Saturday night I am going to see Shaping Sound perform with my sister. Shaping Sound is my future husband’s, Travis Wall, dance company. My sister and I have been obsessed with Travis since he first appeared on So You Think You Can Dance and we are finally going to see him perform. I will not make any promises that there will not be an arrest when we sneak back stage and get all fan girl when we see him. Basically what I am saying is.. I’ve died and gone to heaven!!!
Are you going to watch the Superbowl on Sunday? To be honest, I am not really a fan of football. I could care less about it, but I am excited for the commercials, eating yummy food, and BEYONCE!
1) My all time favorite show ever!
2) Are you good Sandy or bad Sandy?…… (I am good Sandy, duh!)
3) 42 Little Things You Can Do Today to Find Your Passion
4) How lovely is this dress?
5) The most stylish woman collaborates with Nordstrom!
6) I’ve always wanted to try and make this
7) All you need for Valentine’s Day
8) Ready for departure
9) For our best friend
10) Life Lessons with Iris Apfel